Information and registration
To ensure a smooth and successful upcoming season we need more parent helpers.
Most jobs only need 30 minutes or less a week.
Volunteers needed for 2017/8
Please come and have a chat with us at the desk or click here to send us an email
- Coaches: Regular or sporadic helpers welcome. Coaching may be provided early on in the season.
- Registration helpers: Just for the first three crazy new registration weeks to help on the training night at the front desk
- Team mums: Help coaches with pitch-side admin and tournament admin for your year group.
- First aid: On a 1:4 or 1:5 rotation basis on your child’s training night. Payment of first aid course fees if you commit to the whole season.
- Front desk help: Ad hoc help when necessary at the front desk.
TEAM AGE GROUPS AND TIMES
|Under 5,6,7||Tag, mixed||Monday 5-6pm*|
|Under 8||Tag, mixed||Monday 5-6:30pm*|
|Under 9,10||Contact, mixed||Monday 5-6:30pm*|
|Under 11,12,13||Contact, mixed||Wednesday 5-6:30pm|
|Under 14||Contact, single sex||Wednesday 5-6:30pm|
|Colts (14+)||Contact, single sex||Wednesday 5-6:30pm|
To qualify for an age group children must be below that age at the by 31 August (i.e. must be 7 on 31 August and turning 8 that season to play under 8).
*Parents or responsible representative need to remain at the pitch with the child on Monday nights for the entire period of training.
The minimum age for rugby is 4 (children need to be 4 on 31 August 2017 to join for the 2017/8 season).
Some ages may have occasional, extra training on Saturday mornings at the coaches’ discretion.
Registration Fee is 60 OR per child
- a training shirt
- 1 gumshield (from U9 and above)
- training for the whole season.
Please register online below and print or bring a copy of the email you receive to the training session. Pay at the training session.
There is a free two week trial period. No refunds once payment has been made.
Places in the Under 5 and 6 group are limited due to coach numbers. A waiting list will be in operation for the season.